Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Open’, ‘Open Contracts Ltd’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3rd Floor, 1 Temple Avenue, Hamilton House, London EC4Y 0HA.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or content on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, graphics, font and our logo. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, Open Contracts Ltd are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be classed as a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information; we have no responsibility for their content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Open Contracts Ltd. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Open Contracts Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Open Contracts Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Open Contracts Ltd © All rights reserved.
Any distribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our clear written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.